Escape from the Town
Be resourceful, cooperate with your colleagues, get from point to point as a team, and then escape the town.
As in the example of the gamified ESCAPE ROOM, follow the clues hidden around the town and find your way out! Get to know the culturally and historically rich town of Murska Sobota in a completely different way: Be resourceful, cooperate with your friends and colleagues, get from point to point as a team, and escape from town to an idyllic location. Above all, ENJOY YOURSELVES!
The program includes:
- the motivational experience Escape from the Town (“Vujdi vö s Sobote”)
- a tour of the interactive adventure park EXPANO
- beer tasting or a drink of your choice
- a quarter slice of the prekmurska gibanica with a drink of your choice
- VR glasses for an immersive virtual reality experience
- bike and helmet rental
- organization and professional support for the duration of the program
The experience, which includes discovering the town on foot and by bike will reveal many historical moments that have marked the development of the town: From the destroyed synagogue and the Murska Republic to the modern architecture of Feri Novak and the building that was transferred from EXPO Milano to the lakeside in Murska Sobota.
On your way, you can enjoy local dishes such as dödoli (potato mash), prekmurska gibanica (layer cake with cottage cheese, poppy seeds, and apples), and bograč (a hearty stew made with three kinds of meat, potatoes, and vegetables). This interesting getaway will bring you together as a group, colleagues, or family.
- Guided tour duration: 4 hours
- Price: from EUR 35 per person
- Minimum number of persons: 9
- Maximum number of persons: 38
Minimum number of persons: 9
Maximum number of persons: 38